Core Skills in Bachelor's Degree Studies
- To acquire knowledge and understanding in a field of study based on the foundations of general secondary education together with the support of advanced textbooks and aspects of the latest advances in the field.
- To apply knowledge acquired as a student to a job or vocation in a professional manner and possess the skills that are generally demonstrated by producing and defending arguments, and solving problems in a field of study.
- To have the ability to collect and interpret relevant data (generally within a field of study) in order to make judgments which include reflection on relevant issues of a social, scientific or ethical nature.
- To convey information, ideas, problems and solutions to specialised or non-specialised audiences.
- To develop the necessary learning skills to undertake further studies to a certain degree of independence.