Official Master's 2020-21
The following information corresponds to the academic year 2020-21.
You can also consult this information for the academic year 2019-20.
You can also consult this information for the previous academics years.
The Centre for Postgraduate Studies at the UIB (CEP) centralises and coordinates the training programmes on offer, academic management and the administrative procedures of the official Master's degrees, providing support and information to students, professors and academic commissions of Master's degrees
Due to the situation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the University of the Balearic Islands has adapted face-to-face teaching on subjects in the first semester. See the teaching plan for the 2020-21 academic year.
What are you going to study with us?
- Cultural Heritage: Research and Management
- Linguistic and Literary Competence: Research and Teaching
- Modern Languages and Literatures
- Biomedical Research
- Food and Human Nutrition
- General Health Psychology
- Health and Life Quality Research
- Advanced Microbiology
- Advanced Physics and Applied Mathematics
- Applied Biotechnology
- Chemical Science and Technology
- Marine Ecology
- Nutrigenomics and Personalised Nutrition
- Occupational Health (Occupational Risk Prevention)
- Physics of Complex Systems
- Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling
- Accounting and Auditing
- Big Data Analysis in Economics and Business
- Early Childhood: Perspectives and Lines of Intervention
- Economics of Tourism: Monitoring and Evaluation
- Educational Technology: e-Learning and Knowledge Management
- Equality Policies and Gender-Based Violence Prevention
- Human Cognition and Evolution
- Human Resource Management. Psychological and Pedagogical Intervention
- Management, Organization and Business Economics
- Socio-educational Intervention for Children, Adolescents and Families
- Teacher Training